FigBytes is on a mission to save the world. FigBytes makes ESG intuitive, integrated, and engaging. Our platform helps future-focused organizations make positive changes throughout their sustainability journey - a fully-integrated solution that builds strategy, aligns data, reports progress, and engages stakeholders every step of the way.
We’re looking for a Marketing Demand Generation Specialist to join our fast-expanding team and help us tell the world about our critical mission.
The Position – Demand Generation Specialist
As Demand Generation Specialist, you will be responsible for connecting the FigBytes sales team with interested targets by using vendor management, project management, marketing automation, and communication skills. This position is the perfect fit for individuals looking to learn more about demand generation, marketing, sales, and sustainability.
- Own relationships with demand generation partners, support the leads generated by those partners, and report on performance.
- Support FigBytes organic demand generation which will be led by digital marketing and will include email, SEO, and paid advertising.
- In conjunction with Sales Operations, manage lead and account routing to sales representatives.
- Automate marketing workflows that nurture leads and improve quality.
- Evaluate marketing qualified leads and ensure they meet minimum criteria before providing them to sales.
- Maintain a feedback loop on lead quality to ensure marketing efforts are producing opportunities for sales.
- 1-2 years of sales and marketing experience.
- Experienced with marketing automation and content management systems including HubSpot and WordPress.
- Proven program and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing to a wide range of audiences.
- Analytical acumen and experience in turning raw data into usable information.
- A self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment and approaches collaboration with kindness, curiosity, and a positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with a Marketing emphasis or equivalent work experience.
- A desire to learn about sustainability and a connection and accountability to the FigBytes mission and brand.
FigBytes is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.