FigBytes is on a mission to save the world. FigBytes makes ESG and sustainability intuitive, integrated, and engaging. Our platform helps future-focused organizations make positive changes throughout their sustainability journey – a fully-integrated solution that builds strategy, aligns data, reports progress, and engages stakeholders every step of the way.
We’re looking for a Manager of Implementation Services to join our growing team and help us tell the world about our critical mission.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Customer Experience, we are looking for a tech-savvy people leader who prioritizes the experience of their clients and their teams. As the Manager of Implementation Services, you will help your team solve problems and navigate difficult situations, manage FigBytes’s full portfolio of active implementation projects, you will report on your team’s KPIs and lead highly complex and strategically important projects. As a Customer Experience leader, you will play a key role in customer relationship management, retention, and revenue growth.
Who you are
You are a relationship builder, task manager, and problem solver with experience delivering outstanding client service in a customer-facing technology setting. You want to play a key role in our success and that of our clients as you lead a services team implementing and supporting technology.
What's in it for you
Growth, influence, and exposure at a rapidly growing startup in one of the hottest industries today. This is an opportunity to take on a strategic role leading and setting the direction for the implementation services team. You will further your influence as you advise strategic direction based on an in-depth view of capacity and volume of work, all while maintaining a keen outlook on growing our business and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
What you will do
- Oversee all implementation projects and client training.
- Portfolio management including team staffing and capacity planning.
- Lead the Implementation Services team, establishing clear metrics to ensure client satisfaction and engagement.
- Act as a point of escalation for client issues or concerns.
- Create and implement professional development plans for individuals to reach their full potential, build their skills, and grow their capabilities.
- Recruit and onboard new team members, ensuring you can support projects in the pipeline.
- Establish team and individual objectives to inspire high performance.
- Support sales processes including proposal review and refinement and identification of resources, methodologies, and tools.
- Maintain strong relationships with the technology, marketing, sales and of course, customer experience teams.
- Develop process improvements and policies.
- Work with and across teams to overcome obstacles and create efficiencies.
- Prepare and present regular performance reports to internal management with action plans for improvement and correction.
What you bring
- A university or college education in a related field.
- 10+ years in customer facing services or consulting roles.
- 5+ years leading people.
- Experience working closely with and for clients as the first point of contact, resolving complex issues, and meeting or exceeding service level expectations.
- Comfort using technology and metrics to drive your approach.
- Strong understanding of the ESG space, and an interest to learn and expand knowledge.
- Understanding of the latest sustainability frameworks and trends in the market and experience working with customers solving their ESG data challenges
- A good grasp of all things GHG including what Scope 1, 2 and 3 mean and how emission factors are applied to create a carbon inventory.
- Ability to instill a sense of urgency, ownership, and trust with and amongst your team.
- Experience leading by example, fostering a collaborative environment, and building productive relationships across the organization.
- A genuine interest in understanding others, hearing their perspectives, and addressing their concerns.
- An analytical mindset to manage and prioritize competing operational, project, and process related tasks.
- Outstanding professional written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to ask intelligent questions to obtain information, identify root causes, and determine a solution.
- Exceptional conflict management and negotiation skills.
FigBytes is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.