Who Is FigBytes & How Are They Changing the World?
FigBytes connects data with purpose. FigBytes makes ESG intuitive, integrated, and engaging. Our platform helps future-focused organizations make positive changes throughout their sustainability journey – a fully-integrated solution that builds strategy, aligns data, reports progress, and engages stakeholders every step of the way.
We’re looking for a Senior Implementation Consultant to join our growing team and help us tell the world about our critical mission.
How Will I Make An Impact?
We are seeking a motivated and highly skilled Sr. Implementation Consultant to lead FigBytes software implementation projects for our clients. In this role, you will translate the client’s needs into a configured solution, while ensuring clients have a fantastic experience working with you and the team. To be successful in this role, you need to work well as part of a team and have exceptional project management, problem solving, and communication skills. As a member of the FigBytes team, you will work with passionate individuals who care about our communities and the footprint we leave on our planet. What we do is so much more than software, its about a purposeful impact on everything around us.
Your role will include:
- Managing the implementation projects of complex and high value clients.
- Determining client needs and translating these into software configuration decisions.
- Advocating for your clients' needs with our Product Management team.
- Completing implementation planning and setup activities for projects.
- Providing project related insight and advice to other team members.
- Liaising with management and stakeholders on project details and deadlines.
- Presenting feedback and suggestions relating to the implementation of assigned projects.
- Identifying, reporting, and resolving key project issues.
- Communicating with clients throughout the software customization process to obtain feedback and approval.
- Prioritizing work effectively to adhere to project timelines.
- Support sales processes including proposal review and refinement and identification of resources, methodologies, and tools.
- Maintain strong relationships with the technology, marketing, sales and of course, customer experience teams.
- Work with and across teams to overcome obstacles and create efficiencies.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A university or college education in a related field.
- 5+ years in customer facing services or consulting roles.
- Experience working closely with and for clients as the first point of contact, resolving complex issues, and meeting or exceeding service level expectations.
- Sustainability/GHG management background.
- A genuine interest in understanding others, hearing their perspectives, and addressing their concerns.
- An analytical mindset to manage and prioritize competing operational, project, and process related tasks.
- Outstanding professional written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to ask intelligent questions to obtain information, identify root causes, and determine a solution.
- Exceptional conflict management skills.
FigBytes is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.